Garlic Cheese Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and garlic powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Stir milk and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Sit for 5-10 minutes or until milk begins to curdle.
- Add butter to the buttermilk mixture and stir to combine.
- Add buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients and fold gently.
- Fold in the cheese.
- Scoop ¼ cup of the batter onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat. (If you have trouble getting the batter out of the measuring cup simply spray with non-stick cooking spray).
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven drizzle with garlic herb butter.
- Serve immediately. They are best served warm.
Garlic Herb Butter
Combine all three ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside until ready to use.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Savvy.