- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 3 boneless rib eye steaks, approximately 1/2" thick
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 Castello® Burger Blue cheese slices
Steak with caraway onions and blue cheese
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, salt and caraway seeds and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes until onions are softened and begin to brown. Stir in Dijon mustard and beef broth; cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, sprinkle black pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt generously over both sides of the steaks.
Grill or broil to desired doneness.
Place steaks on serving dish and garnish with cooked onions and slices of blue cheese.