- 150g cauliflower, rinsed and cut into pieces
- 50g Havarti
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsp oatmeal
- 5 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 3 shallots
- 1 beetroot
- Creamy White
- Honey and butter for frying
- Fresh oregano
1. Rinse the cauliflower, finely chop in a food processor/mini-chopper and drain in a cloth (there should be 150g after the juice has been drained off).
2. Combine the oatmeal and flour.
3. Grate the cheese.
4. Combine all the ingredients and form into a solid mass.
5. Roll out between two pieces of baking parchment.
6. Pre-bake at 200°C for approx. 15 min.
1. Slice the shallots into wedges and sauté them in a little butter and honey.
2. Peel the beetroot and thinly slice (a peeler works well).
3. Cover the pizza with everything except the walnuts and oregano and bake at 200°C for approx. 5-7 min.
4. Top with walnuts and oregano.