1. Chop almonds and biscuits in a blender.
2. Add butter and form into a uniform mass.
3. Add the mass to a round baking tin and bake at 180 ° C for about 10 min.
4. Let it cool down until completely cold.
Cream Cheese filling
1. Add the gelatin in a bowl of cold water for about 5 minutes.
2. Whip together cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla sugar.
3. Mix the gelatin with about 0.5 dl hot water (I usually just boil some water in a kettle, squeeze the water out of the gelatin and put it in a small bowl with hot water. Then stir until it is completely melted).
4. Add lime juice, pineapple nectar and a little bit of the cheese mixture into the gelatin to temper it.
5. Pour the gelatin in the cheese mixture and whisk together well. Pour it into the cold baking tin with the biscuit-bottom and let it stand in the refrigerator for a few hours (preferably overnight).
1. To make this cheesecake even more irresistible, add shavings of chocolate on top and coconut on the side. Start by melting and tempering the dark chocolate.
2. Pour the melted chocolate in a tin.
3. Melt and temper the white chocolate.
4. Sprinkle the white chocolate over the dark in the form of a fork. Then take a toothpick and make "swirls" in the chocolate.
5. Cool down in the refrigerator.
This recipe was written by chefsseason.dk.