- 1 small Hokkaido
- 200 g ground beef
- 1 egg
- 75 g Castello® Creamy Blue
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- A pinch of pepper and cumin
- Cut the Hokkaido in half and remove the insides with a spoon
- Brush with oil
- Mix beef, cheese, egg and spices and form a mass. Stuff the pumpkin with the beef mix.
- Bake at 200 ° for about 45 minutes.
Serve with a nice salad and some chili sauce on top. Enjoy! ;)
This is a delicious and easy to cook fall dish. Hokkaido is in season in October and it is an underrated pumpkin, because it tastes absolutely fantastic!