- 150g Castello® Double Cream Chilli, cut into slices
- 800g washed potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 12-14 slices prosciutto, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
Baked Potatoes with Prosciutto & Rosemary
Castello® Double Cream Chilli
Baked Potatoes with Castello® Double Cream Chilli
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot with water and a pinch of salt. Boil the potatoes for about 5-8 minutes until just tender. Drain the potatoes well and let them cool. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Roll each potato with a slice of prosciutto and place them in an ovenproof dish with the red onion slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Mix the rosemary, maple syrup and white wine vinegar together in a small bow. Brush the mixture over the potatoes (save a little of the mixture for later).
- Bake the potatoes for another 10 minutes. Place the Castello® Double Cream Chilli slices on top of the potatoes and bake the gratin for a further 4 minutes. Serve with the reserved syrup.
- A perfect side for grilled chicken or steak!