- 80g Castello® Fetta Cubes in Brine
- 3 large eggs
- 2 fresh herbs (basil, mint and/or coriander)
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices serrano ham
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Butter or oil for frying
Castello® Feta & Egg Wrap
1. In a bowl combine eggs, one handful of chopped herbs, a pinch of salt and some fresh pepper and whisk together thoroughly.
2. Heat a frypan over medium heat and add a knob of butter. Pour in half of the egg mixture and spread evenly across the entire surface of the pan by slowly moving the pan in circles.
3. Fry the egg wrap over medium heat until golden and set. Flip and fry the other side for another minute or so. Repeat with the remaining egg mixture to make a second wrap.
4. Now prepare the filling. Use the hot pan and fry the serrano ham until crispy.
5. In a bowl combine the Castello® Fetta Cubes in Brine with the rest of the herbs, lemon juice and milk, and use a fork to mash it into a delicious creamy spread.
6. Divide the filling onto each of your egg pancakes, top with serrano ham and avocado, Wrap it all up and enjoy!