- 200g Castello® Creamy Havarti
- 100g Castello® Traditional Danish Blue
- 150g Castello® Double Cream Brie
- 1 knob salami, sliced
- 1 packet prosciutto
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 jar olive tapenade
- 1 jar capsicum jam
- 1 jar marinated olives
- 1 packet lavosh
Castello® Savoury Cheese Board
1. Place the cheeses onto a large wooden cheese board.
2. Slice the Castello® Havarti and Double Cream Brie, crumble the Traditional Danish Blue.
3. Add the slices of salami and prosciutto, followed by the nuts.
4. Fill three small serving dishes with capsicum jam, olive tapenade and the marinated olives. Garnish with fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme.
5. Serve with lavosh or crackers of your choice. Enjoy!