1. Preheat your oven to 200°C.
2. Finely chop the cauliflower in a food processor or mini-chopper and drain well in a cloth, squeezing out the excess moisture (there should be 2/3 cup after the juice has been drained off).
3. Combine the cauliflower and all remaining pizza base ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well and bring together into a ball.
4. Roll out between two pieces of baking paper into a large disc, around 0.5-1cm thick. Pre-bake at 200°C for approximately 15 minutes.
5. Sauté the shallots in a little butter and honey until golden. Peel the beetroot and thinly slice (a vegetable peeler works well).
6. Cover the pizza with slices of Castello® Double Cream Brie, shallots and beetroot slices.
7. Bake at 180°C for approximately 5-7 minutes. Top with walnuts and fresh oregano leaves. Enoy!