Makes 8 small desserts, start this recipe the day before.
- Gently melt the chocolate and Castello Danish Blue together over a water bath.
- Meanwhile beat the egg yolks with the sugar to a light and airy consistency.
- In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites to soft peak stage.
- Whip the cream to be light and fluffy
- Fold the melted chocolate and blue cheese mixture into the egg yolk and sugar. Then fold in whipped cream and finally the beaten egg whites. Spoon into moulds and leave to set in the fridge.
Boil water, sugar and glucose together. Cool slightly and add the mango and lemon juices. Transfer to a container, cover and freeze overnight. Cut the sorbet into smaller pieces and process in a food processor, fitted with the chopping blade, until light and creamy. Transfer to a container and return to the freezer for an hour or two. To serve, use a warm spoon to scoop quenelles.