1. Pre-heat oven to 225°C and place a tray in the oven to heat up.
2. Boil the small potatoes for approx. 10 minutes before draining them and placing them on the pre-heated oven tray. Drizzle the potatoes with oil, return the tray to the oven and roast for 12 – 15 min. Toss the potatoes around on the tray every so often.
3. Pre-heat a grill pan, add the butter and allow to brown slightly. Grill the chicken for 4 min. on each side or until cooked through and sprinkle the smoked paprika spice over the chicken. Add salt to taste and remove the pan from the heat.
4. Add the asparagus, red onion and green capsicum to the chicken in the pan and toss.
5. Finally, add the potatoes and the Castello® Fetta cubes and toss all the ingredients together. To serve, garnish with chilli and chives.
As the Castello® Fetta cubes absorb the heat from the other ingredients, the cheese blends smoothly into the dish without losing its structure and creamy flavour. Try substituting half the potatoes for parsnip to add a different flavour to the dish.