1. Preheat a chargrill to high and brush the lamb with some of the oil from the fetta pack.
2. Season well with black pepper.
3. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
4. Cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for a few minutes.
5. Grill the flatbread and smear with yoghurt.
6. Slice the rested lamb and place on top of the yoghurt.
7. Scatter the parsley, red onion and tomato on top.
8. Add the Castello® Fetta Cubes with pitted black olives and drizzle over any remaining oil.