1. Pre-heat your oven to 200˚C / 180˚C fan.
2. Season the sweet potatoes, drizzle with oil then bake on the middle shelf for 40 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes, start preparing the topping. Using a non-stick frying pan, fry the bacon over medium heat for 30 seconds, then add the broccoli and stir-fry for one minute.
4. Cover the pan and cook for 3 minutes then add the crushed garlic and chilli. Stir-fry for 30 seconds and cook uncovered for another 3 minutes.
5. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and cut each along its middle. Load with the broccoli and bacon mix, and top with Castello® Citrus and Herbs Fetta cubes.