1. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, over a medium heat, toast the pine nuts until golden. Set aside.
3. Next, chop the mushrooms and asparagus into bite-sized pieces, and the tomatoes into halves.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Turn the heat down to medium-high and add the asparagus and tomatoes. Sauté with salt and pepper for 10 minutes, or until soft.
5. Mix the drained pasta with 3 tbsp of the herb oil, vegetable mix and Castello® Marinated Fetta Cubes. Top with pine nuts and serve immediately.