1. Prepare spaghetti according to packet directions.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan and allow it to brown gently. Add the shallot, garlic and almonds and stir for approx. 30 sec. before adding the mushrooms.
3. Fry for another 2 minutes then add the capers and zest of ½ lemon. Add 200 ml of boiling water from the spaghetti to the pan and let it evaporate.
4. Drain the spaghetti and toss it together with the Castello® Fetta Cubes and vegetables.
5. Roughly chop the oregano and parsley and sprinkle over the pasta. Season with salt and black pepper to your taste.
The heat of the spaghetti and greens will gently melt the Fetta cheese cubes and make the spaghetti dish fresh and creamy.