- 1 packet ready-made puff pastry
- approx. 80 g Castello Double Cream Brie
- 4 tsp. rosehip jam
- 3 Brazil nuts
- 2 tsp. mixed dried fruit (papaya, pineapple, melon, mango)
- 1 egg
- a little powdered sugar
Pastries with Castello Double Cream Brie
1. Cut 8 equal circles of puff pastry - it is easiest with a round cookie cutter.
2. Fill 2 of the circles with rosehip jam and Castello Double Cream Brie.
3. Chop the nuts and fill 2 other circles with dried fruit, nuts and Castello Double Cream Brie.
4. Put a circle on top as a lid and press the edge with a fork.
5. Whisk the egg and brush it on the pastries.
6. Bake them in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
7. Cut a heart out of paper, put it on the pastries and sprinkle them with powdered sugar. When you remove the paper, there will be a beautiful heart.
8. Can be served with slices of apple, strawberry and pear.
This recipe was written by chefsseason.dk.