1. Preheat your oven to 160°C/ 140°C fan.
2. Place the tomatoes on a non-stick baking tray and lightly sprinkle with sugar. On a separate non-stick baking tray, spread out the red onion and drizzle with 1 tsp of olive oil. Cook both in the oven for 40 minutes or until slightly golden; remove, then set aside to cool.
3. Meanwhile, prepare a pan of boiling water seasoned with 1 tsp of salt and cook the couscous for eight minutes. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain again and set aside.
4. Lightly mix the lemon juice and honey in a small bowl. Then in a large mixing bowl, add the couscous, cucumber, salad leaves and Castello® Marinated Fetta Cubes with Garlic and Herbs. Pour the lemon and honey mix over and toss everything together.
5. Transfer the salad to a serving plate. Drizzle with the flavoured oil from the jar and serve.