1. Marinate the diced fresh pineapple with 1 tbsp sugar and the lemon verbena.
2. In a large bowl combine the Castello® Tropical Fruit & Almond Cream Cheese with 1 tbsp sugar and 50ml of the double cream. Whip until light and fluffy.
3. In a separate bowl whip the remaining cream until stiff peaks form.
4. Finally, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and pour into a piping bag.
5. Distribute the fresh pineapple into the bottom of 4 serving glasses. Sprinkle with the crushed coconut macaroon biscuits and top with a good dollop of the cream cheese mixture. Garnish with additional lemon verbena (or mint) if desired.
Instead of pineapple, try making it with rhubarb compote or finely chopped strawberries when in season. There are many possible variations.