1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Blend black olives with olive oil, anchovies, garlic and fresh thyme until you have a smooth tapenade.
3. Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and smear it with the olive tapenade.
4. Cut thin slices of Castello® Double Cream Brie and place evenly over the sheet of puff pastry.
5. Roll the puff pastry from each side until the two rolls meet in the middle – forming two even-sized rolls.
6. Cut the roll into slices (1 cm) so you can see the nice butterfly space of the roll.
7. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 200°C – or until the palmiers are nice and golden.