1. Peel the clementine and cut the flesh into small pieces. Finely slice the peel.
2. Add to a large saucepan with the grated ginger, water and spices.
3. Boil the mixture on medium heat for 45 minutes until the clementine peel is almost see-through.
4. Add the sugar and simmer for another 45 minutes. Add lemon juice to taste.
5. Carefully pour the jam into 2 sterilised jars and store in the fridge.
6. Serve with Castello® Tropical Fruit & Almond Cream Cheese and crackers!
TIP: If you can't find fresh clementine you can substitute mandarins or even oranges!