- 150g Castello® Double Cream Truffle
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 large champignon mushrooms, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tsp of white pepper
- 200gm of tagliatelle
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and combine well.
2. Add the milk, little by little, stirring with a whisk until the flour starts to thicken. Add the white pepper and Castello® Double Cream Truffle.
3. Mix everything together with a wooden spoon until you have a nice, thick cheese sauce.
4. Cook the pasta to al dente, following the instructions on the packet.
5. In a saucepan, fry the mushrooms in a little butter until golden in colour. Combine the mushrooms and cheese sauce and add the fresh basil leaves.
6. Pour over the tagliatelle and combine well.
7. Garnish with slices of spring onion and serve!