1. Add oil and popcorn to a pan and put on the lid.
2. Turn to medium heat and wait for the corn to pop.
3. Once the kernels have finished popping, pour the popcorn into a bowl.
4. Add salt, thyme leaves and smoked paprika.
5. Gently turn and add grated Castello® Extra Mature Cheddar and stir again until the popcorn is covered in the cheddar and spices.
6. Microwave popcorn can also be used, just be aware if they are pre-salted, in which case, merely add smoked paprika, thyme and cheddar when mixing.