1. Combine the cream and breadcrumbs and let soak for about 5 min.
2. Combine the ground chicken, salt and pepper with the cream mixture. Shape the meat mixture into approx. 24 little meatballs.
3. Brown the butter in a frying pan, then cook the meatballs for approx. 5 min. – turning them occasionally.
4. Combine the red cabbage, creme fraiche, horseradish and dill. Add salt and pepper and refrigerate for about 15 min. Season to taste.
5. Heat the flatbread on the middle rack for approx. 2 min. at 400°F.
6. Layer some lettuce, meatballs, red cabbage salad and apple wedges on top of each flatbread. Roll them tightly and wrap each one in a piece of baking parchment. Serve immediately.