1. For the dressing: Using a hand mixer, beat the creme fraiche withe the orange zest and the rest of the ingredients for approx. 1 min. Cover and refrigerate for approx. 30 min.
2. For the shrimp salad: Rinse the pearl spelt well and place in a saucepan filled with salted boiling water. Cook the spelt, covered, over low heat for approx. 12 min.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside, covered, for approx. 12 min. Pour the pearl spelt into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for approx. 30 minutes.
4. Bring the onions and vinegar to a boil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and steam the onions for approx. 1 min. – until they turn a lovely pink. Pour them into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for approx. 30 minutes.
5. Arrange the ingredients in 4 jars (of approx. 25 fl. oz.) with tight lids. Start with dressing at the bottom, then oxheart cabbage, cilantro, onions, pearl spelt, mango and finish with avocado and shrimp.
6. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with bread. Or close the lid and keep the salad in the refrigerator for later.