1. Combine the yogurt with the mint, olive oil, honey and salt.
2. Cut the lime in half, adding the juice of one half to the dressing and reserving the other half for serving. Cover the dressing and refrigerate until serving.
3. Boil the beans in lightly salted water, uncovered, for about 3min. Drain, then rinse with cold water.
4. Grill the onion wedges for approx. 5 min. on each side.
5. Arrange the beans, onions, lettuce, mango and cherry tomatoes in a large serving dish. Top with pecans and dressing just before serving.
6. Brush the pork chops with butter and grill them for about 8 min. on each side.
7. Combine the salt and chili flakes and coat the meat in the mixture.
8. Cut the meat into thin strips and arrange them on the mango salad.
You can also prepare the onions and meat on a grill pan.