1. Either toast the baguette until crisp in a pan with oil or brush oil on the baguette and toast it on a grill pan.
2. Slice the radishes on a mandolin and place them in ice water so they crisp up.
3. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce the heat so it keeps warm and add salt and vinegar.
4. Make a spin in the water and add the egg. Use a spoon to gather the egg whites. Poach for 4-5 minutes, then place it in ice water to stop cooking process.
5. Add washed lettuce to a bowl, then the poached eggs and top with croutons, thinly sliced Extra Mature Cheddar cheese, radishes and herbs.
6. Finish with a little salt, pepper and olive oil. Serve immediately.