1. Cut off the tops of the tomatoes and pip them carefully. Toss them in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Bake the tomatoes for 15-20 minutes at 180°C. Baking time may vary slightly depending on the size and ripeness of the tomatoes. Take them out before they collapse completely. Allow to cool.
3. While the tomatoes roast, combine the Cream Cheese with Tomato and Basil with the crème fraîche. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place the cream cheese & creme fraiche mixture into a piping bag, and then fill the tomatoes.
5. Arrange filled tomatoes on a plate and garnish with basil leaves.