For pizza crust:
1. Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and add olive oil add salt.
2. Slowly add flour and knead the dough for 10 minutes or until it is smooth and springy.
3. Cover with a cloth and let the dough rise at room temperature for approx. 1 hour. Wait until the dough has risen to twice the size.
4. Preheat the oven to 230°C.
For Mac&Cheese topping:
5. Cook the Stortini pasta according to the packet instructions in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.
6. In a saucepan melt butter, add flour and tomato paste and stir until you get a paste. Slowly add milk while stirring. Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 7 minutes.
7. Add grated Castello® Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese and stir until the cheese has melted and you get a nice smooth sauce.
8. Drain the pasta, mix with the sauce and season with oregano, Cayenne pepper, salt and pep-per.
9. Divide the dough into two portions and roll out thin. Place each rolled out dough in a deep pan and bake for 5 minutes at 230°C.
10. Remove from the oven and add a layer of mac and cheese on top of the pizza. Top with slices of cheddar, pepperoni and halved cherry tomatoes. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes. Finish with fresh basil and serve immediately.