1. Pour the olive oil into a bowl or jar and set aside.
2. Finely chop the chives and place into a bowl.
3. Take spoonfuls of the Castello Cream Cheese with Chives and roll into balls. Then roll the cream cheese balls into the chopped fresh chives to coat.
4. Place the chive-coated cream cheese balls into the olive oil, and then add all of the herbs and spices to the oil.
5. Leave the cream cheese balls to soak in the oil for at least one day to absorb the flavors.
6. Enjoy spread on bread, or sprinkled in a salad.
When you've enjoyed all of the cream cheese balls, the leftover flavourful oil makes a lovely vinaigrette.