1. Preheat your iron while you make the waffle batter.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk, and mix together the wet and dry ingredients, stirring just until combined.
4. Grease the waffle iron with butter, pour batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until they golden brown – the recipe makes 4 waffles.
5. Mix together cream cheese, skyr, chopped chives and the dried spices – taste and season with salt and pepper.
6. Mix together the baby spinach, radishes and pea shoots and serve waffles with cream cheese dip and salad.