- 1 pack of Castello Creamy Goat
- 25 g. Finely chopped green cabbage
- 4 fresh figs divided into quarters
- 1/2 pomegranate, the kernels.
- 80 g. Breadcrouton
- 2 tablespoons. olive oil
- Freshly grated black pepper
Creamy Goat and fresh salad with figs, cabbage, pomegranate and croutons
Take the cheese out of the refrigerator approx. One ½ hour before serving. Divide the cheese in two pieces and assign them to two plates. Distribute the finely chopped green cabbage, figs and pomegranate kernels to the oven on the cheese. Decorate with breadcuts. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh grated black pepper and server immediately.