1. Pat the chicken dry with some kitchen towel.
2. Beat the egg with a fork and separately combine breadcrumbs with the spices.
3. First dip the chicken in egg, then in the spiced breadcrumbs. Place the chicken in a greased, ovenproof baking dish (approx. 15 x 25 cm) and roast in the middle of the oven until completely cooked for approx. 50 min. at 200°C (conventional oven).
4. Cook the pasta in salted water in a large pot. Cook for approx. 8 minutes uncovered, then add the beans and continue to cook uncovered for approx. 3 min. Drain in a colander and leave to steam off.
5. Combine the pasta and beans with the rest of the ingredients. Arrange in a serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
6. Serve the pasta salad with chicken and bread.