1. Start by toasting the sourdough for a light crunch.
2. Spread a generous amount of Castello Pineapple & Almond Cream Cheese on the slightly cooled toasted sourdough.
3. You can use a melon scooper for creating round melon balls, slice some strawberries in a unified pattern, cut some star fruit and more. Try to choose a variety of colours.
4. Arrange the fruit and berries on top of the cream cheese in neat rows or abstract patterns.
5. Enjoy your deliciously creamy and fruity combination of flavours! A beautifully sweet indulgence!