1. Mash the Castello® Traditional Fetta in a bowl and combine with the yoghurt, lime zest and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2. Combine the honey, oil and the rest of the ingredients. Season to taste.
3. Boil the carrots in lightly salted water for approx. 3 min. Drain well in a colander.
4. Heat a grill pan nice and hot – about 3 min. Grill the carrots on the grill pan for about 10 min. – turning occasionally – until golden. Brush with some of the glaze during the last 2 min.
5. Drizzle more glaze over the carrots in the serving dish. Sprinkle with salt flakes and mint.
You can also grill the carrots on a barbecue over indirect heat – use a grill tray. Brush the carrots with melted butter and grill covered for approx. 30 min. until tender. Turn the carrots over several times. Brush with the glaze during the last couple of minutes.