1. Dissolve the yeast in the water.
2. Add the oil, honey, salt and flour (reserve some of the flour for later).
3. Knead the dough until smooth and elastic, then cover and let rise for approx. 2 hours.
4. Knead the dough until smooth and elastic, then cover and let rise for approx. 2 hours.
5. Combine the capsicum, cheese and the other ingredients in a bowl.
6. Divide the dough into 2 pieces and roll each one into a rectangle (approx. 25 x 40 cm).
7. Spread the filling on the 2 pizzas – stopping just below the top edge on the long side.
8. Roll each pizza up and place them, seam-side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
9. Bake the pizza rolls in the middle of the oven approx. 15 min. at 200°C (fan oven).
10. Serve hot with a green salad.