1. Wash the asparagus, and cut off the hard ends.
2. Place the asparagus in a pot and cover with salted water. Simmer for approximately 3 minutes, until just tender, but still crunchy. Remove from the simmering water and rinse in cool water.
3. Cut the asparagus into halves or thirds, depending on the length.
4. Wash the courgette and cut lengthwise into 12 very thin slices.
5. Wrap 4-6 asparagus pieces in each courgette slice. Place each one into an individual, oven-proof serving dish.
6. Cut the Castello® Creamy Blue into 12 slices, and place one slice on top of each asparagus package.
7. Broil in the oven for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Then remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
8. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley to garnish.