1. Rinse the mushrooms and trim off the rough ends of the stems. Slices the mushrooms in half.
2. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Saute the mushrooms in oil until they start to brown. Add the whole gloves of garlic, rosemary and chilli and continue to cook for a couple of minutes.
3. In a separate small pot, add the balsamic vinegar and simmer over medium-low heat, until the vinegar is reduced by half.
4. Once the vinegar is reduced, pour it over the mushrooms and toss until the mushrooms have taken on the color of the vinegar.
5. The mushrooms can be served hot or cold, along with slices of Castello® Double Cream Chilli.