1. Make the BBQ sauce first by mixing the tomato sauce through cumin in a small saucepan. Place over medium-low heat and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 5-8 minutes, and then remove from the heat. Blend the ingredients in a blender until nice and creamy. Season with salt, pepper, tabasco and chipotle to your taste.
2. Make the chicken wings by placing the chicken wings in a re-sealable plastic bag with 1.5 dl of the BBQ Sauce. Leave them to marinate overnight. Barbecue the marinated chicken wings at high heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Add the rest of the BBQ sauce and barbecue the wings over indirect low to medium heat with the lid closed for 15-20 minutes. The chicken wings are done when the meat is falling off the bones. Place the BBQ chicken wings on a large plate and add crumbled Traditional Danish Blue on top.
3. Heat the grill at high heat and grill the marinated chicken wings for about 2-3 minutes on each side to brown.
4. Brush the wings with more BBQ sauce, and grill over indirect low to medium heat with the lid closed for 15-20 meeting.
5. Remove from heat and serve immediately with extra BBQ sauce.