1. Add blueberries and sugar to a bowl. Remove the thyme from the sprigs and crush the blueberries carefully and mix with sugar and thyme.
2. The sugar will thicken some liquid from the blueberries and turn it into a creamy syrup. Let it set for half an hour, or overnight in the refrigerator. It is also possible to use frozen blueberries instead of fresh.
3. Melt the butter and let it brown, mix in the, milk, salt and honey.
4. In a different bowl mix all the different types of flour and baking powder and add to the milk mixture. Mix all the ingredients until there is a smooth dough, knead the dough and let is set for 10 minutes.
5. Thinly roll the dough, add a bit of water to the surface and add the flax seeds. Press the seeds into the surface to make sure they stay in place during baking. Cut the dough into appropriate sized crackers and bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve the pickled blueberries with Castello® Traditional Danish Blue and malt crackers.
Serve the pickled blueberries with Castello Danablu and malt crackers.