1. In a deep medium sauce pan, combine the wine, rosemary, grapes and honey. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook until the grapes just begin to burst, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Strain the mixture, setting aside (separately) the wine mixture used for cooking, grapes and rosemary sprig.
3. Place the wine back over medium heat and add the rosemary sprig back in. Reduce the liquid by three-fourths, cooking for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove the rosemary sprig, then pour the reduction over the grapes.
5. Season with cracked black pepper, then cool to room temperature.
6. Slice the Double Cream Brie and place atop crusty bread. Serve with a scoop of the grapes, along with their liquid.