1. Add the carrots in a bowl and pour boiling water over. Let the carrots sit for approx. 2 minutes. Drain and toss them with 1 tbsp of pumpkin oil, lime zest, juice, salt and pepper. Let the carrots marinate for approx. 15 minutes and season to taste.
2. Add 1 tbsp of the pumpkin oil in a pan on low heat. Toast pumpkin seeds over low heat, while stirring for approx. 1 minute. Let pumpkin seeds dry on paper towel and sprin-kle them with salt.
3. Cut the Castello® Creamy Blue into thin triangles.
4. Add a bed of romaine lettuce in a bowl. Spread the marinated carrots, cheese and roasted pumpkin seeds.
5. Add lime wedges on the dish and serve immediately with bread on the side.