1. In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in water.
2. Add the oil, salt and 2 types of flour (reserve some of the flour for later).
3. Knead the dough for about 5 minutes until smooth and elastic – in an electric mixer if you have one. The dough should be moist.
4. Place the dough in a bowl greased with oil and cover the bowl with a lid or cling film. Leave the dough to rise in a warm place for approx. 1½ hours.
5. Bring the water and salt to a boil and cook the chicken fillets over a medium heat, covered, for about 10 min.
6. Remove the chicken from the water and set aside to cool on a plate.
7. Shred the chicken fillets using two forks.
8. Tip the dough out onto a floured surface and knead thoroughly. Add the rest of the flour as needed.
9. Roll the dough out into 2 round pizza bases (approx. 35 cm in diameter) and place them on baking parchment.
10. Sprinkle half the Castello® Creamy Havarti cheese on the unbaked bases and then top with the chicken and broccoli.
11. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and top with pine nuts, then carefully slide the pizza on the baking parchment onto a hot baking sheet.
12. Bake one pizza at a time in the middle of the oven until the crust is crisp and golden.
13. Dollop the pesto on the baked pizzas, sprinkle with oregano and serve immediately.
Approx. 10 min. at 250°C – conventional oven.
Bake the pizzas on a pizza stone if you have one. Heat the pizza stone in the oven for approx. 1 hour before baking the pizzas, so the stone gets nice and hot.