1. Preheat the oven to 225° C.
2. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta and add truffle oil.
3. In a hot saucepan, melt butter and stir in plain flour until you get a paste.
4. Slowly add milk while stirring. Bring to a boil let it simmer for 4 minutes before adding cream and grated Castello® Creamy Havarti.
5. Stir until the cheese has melted and you have a nice smooth sauce.
6. Once the cheese has melted add the truffle infused Stortini pasta and season with chives, paprika, salt and pepper. Pour the mac and cheese into a coated baking dish.
7. Grate some fresh black truffle over and carefully stir. You can use dried truffle, truffle oil or simply leave it out.
8. Top with grated cheddar and bake for 20 minutes at 225° C. Serve immediately.