1. Scrub the skin of the sweet potatoes clean, lightly poke the skin with a fork and wrap them in tin foil. Bake on the grill at high indirect heat for about 30-35 minutes, depending on the size of the sweet potatoes.
2. Brush the chicken breads with BBQ sauce and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 6-7 minutes on each side and leave them to rest for 5 minutes. Shred the chicken breasts using two forks.
3. Slice open the sweet potatoes, and mash the insides just a bit. Top with shredded chicken, crème fraiche and grated Castello® Tickler Extra Mature Cheddar
4. Put the loaded sweet potato back on the grill with the lid closed for 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese.
5. Finish with spring onion and a bit more BBQ- or hot sauce.