1. Put the almonds in a baking dish and preheat oven to 150 C.
2. Place almonds in the center of the oven and roast for 50 minutes until they become crispy.
3. Let the almonds cool.
4. Blend ½ dl. of almonds in a food processor to get fine crumbs.
5. Add parma ham on a baking tray with baking paper on the bottom.
6. Bake the ham in the oven at 200 C for about 12 min, until it becomes crunchy. (Check it a few times along the way).
7. Let the ham cool on a paper towel and afterwards break it into pieces.
8. Use a sauce pan to boil the balsamic vinegar with honey until it is thick.
9. Cut the figs into chunks and serve with cheese, parma ham, roasted almonds and the balsamic syrup.
10. Garnish with fresh basil and almond dust and serve it with coarse bread.
Can be served both as a dessert and right before dessert, or as part of several small servings / tapas