1. Shape 4 burgers which are 2 centimetres bigger in diameter than the buns. The burgers should not be too thick so it's easier to eat the sandwich.
2. Prepare the lettuce, slice the tomato, Castello® Double Crème Blue and pickles.
3. Mix the mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise as a sauce.
4. Heat the grill or frying pan. Cook the chorizo until crispy.
5. Cook the burgers 2-3 minutes on each side. After the meat has been turned over for the first time, place two slices of cheese on each piece of the cooked meat and cover for 2-3 minutes, if possible.
6. Slice the buns in half and toast them on the inside (so that the sauce does not soak in so much). After that take them off the grill.
7. Spread sauce on the inside, place the lettuce, pickles and meat, garnish them with chorizo, tomato, pickles, lettuce and place the top of the bun.
You can press down on the burger so that it is easier to eat.