1. Preheat the oven to 185°C. Whisk butter with sugar and add the eggs one at a time.
2. Mix flour and baking powder and sieve into the butter mixture, carefully stir and add coconut flour.
3. Butter a rectangular cake tin (22x11 cm) and add the cake mixture. Bake at 185°C for 35 minutes. Allow the cake to rest somewhere cool and start the cream cheese filling.
4. Whisk 2 dl cream until it is fluffy and soft.
5. Using a fork or a mixer, whisk the Castello® Cream Cheese with Pineapple and add the remaining cream (1/2 dl).
6. Carefully fold in with the whipped cream. Make sure the coconut cake has completely cooled down.
7. Cut the cake in half to create two layers.
8. Add the cream cheese filling to the bottom half of the cake and finish with the top half. Let the cake rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.