1. Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
2. Pour cold water over the eggs and peel them.
3. Halve the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks.
4. Mash the yolks in a bowl with a fork. Add mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcester sauce, pale vinegar, Castello® Double Crème Blue and chopped parsley and stir until combined.
5. Season to taste with salt and ground pepper.
6. Fill the eggs with the filling using a spoon or a piping bag.
7. Arrange the eggs on a bed of baby spinach, sprinkled with pomegranate seeds and drizzled with balsamic vinegar glaze.