1. Preheat oven to 190⁰C
2. Firstly, if serving, place onion wedges on a baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil, place in oven to roast for approx 20 mins.
3. Open out filo sheets and cut each into half to give 8 virtually square pieces, each approx. 15cm/6” square. Cut the cheese into 4 equal quarters.
4. Brush one sheet of pastry very lightly with the melted butter (try adding a little mustard or chopped herbs of your choice to the melted butter), place a teaspoonful of chutney in centre, top with a cheese quarter and then ‘wrap up’ so cheese evenly covered on all sides.
5. Place in centre of second filo sheet which you have also brushed and gather up the corners to form a ‘purse’ shape, pinching in above cheese and arranging the excess neatly on top.
6. Brush again, repeat with remaining ingredients and then bake for 12-15 mins. Serve hot with a roasted onion wedge to garnish.