1. Season the ribeye steaks with salt and leave them to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. The salt draws out moisture from the meat, and will ensure that they are nice and tender.
3. After 20 minutes remove any excess salt and pepper and carefully dab off any juice with paper tissue.
4. Place the steaks on a burning hot grill and make sure they get 2-3 minutes on each side, remove from the grill and let the steaks rest.
5. Grill the bacon for a few minutes on each side over direct heat, if the slices are very thick.
6. But be aware that flare ups from the grill can make the bacon strips burn.
7. If the bacon strips are thin, place them over indirect heat across the bars of the grate or on a double sheet of aluminium foil.
8. Trim away the root end of the baby romaine lettuce, separate the leaves and rinse under cold water.
9. Cut the red onions in thin slices.
10 Put a skillet or a cast-iron pan on the grill.
11. Add butter to the skillet, sauté the onions and season with salt and pepper.
12. Shape the onions into four circles and add 2-4 slices (depending on the thickness of the slices) of Castello® Tickler Extra Mature Cheddar on each.
13. On the same pan fry the eggs over medium heat until they are sunny side up, over-easy or whatever you prefer.
14. Once the slices of Castello® Tickler Extra Mature Cheddar have melted, place the onions with melted cheese on top of the ribeye steak, top with bacon and a fried egg.
15. Toast the brioche buns on the skillet and remove from the heat.
16. Spread piccalilli on the bottom,bun and add baby romaine lettuce and the Rib-eye steak loaded with bacon, onion, cheese and fried egg.
17. Spread a nice layer of mayonnaise to the top bun and finish the burger.